Here is a great little article on Taxes for Freelancers.
The full article can be found here.
Items covered include :
- Tax Basics for Freelancers: What Is the Self-Employment Tax?
- Full-Time Versus Part-Time Freelancing: Calculating Estimated Taxes
- Keeping Track of Your Freelance Income
- Deductions Freelancers Can Claim: Using Tax Deductions to Cut Your Tax Bill
- From Freelancer to Small Business Owner: Should I Incorporate My Side Hustle?
- Find a Quality Tax Professional (We are a registered Dave Ramsey Endorsed Local Provider of Tax Services)
Do you have the support you need to manage your small business bookkeeping?
Schedule a 30-minute appointment to speak with a local small business adviser.