Effective Date: June 29, 2020
- What Information the Company Collects
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- How We Use Tracking Tools
- Data Security
- Children’s Privacy
- Choices You Have Regarding Your Personal Information
- How You Can Access or Correct Your Personal Information
- Links to Other Sites
- Changes to this Policy
- Important Information for California Residents
- Contact Us
We collect the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers such as your name, postal address, email address, and telephone number.
- Professional information such as your company affiliation.
- Internet or others electronic network activity information
We collect this information directly from you, from other entities, and through automated tools when you use our Site.
Information We Collect Directly From You. We collect the information that you give us through your use of our Contact Us page on the Site. This information includes your name, your company’s name, your email address your phone number, and any other information that you may choose to submit in the message field. We also collect any other information that you may give to us through written communications or over the phone.
Information We Collect From Other Entities. If you submit information through the “Contact Us” feature on one of our franchisee’s websites, we are able to access that information through our web provider’s database. In addition, if you post about us on social media (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter), our website provider monitors those posts to help us understand our reputation in the marketplace.
Information We Collect Automatically. The Site uses automated tracking tools like cookies and web beacons to collect information about you and how you use the Site. This information includes:
- domain name;
- your IP address;
- your browser type and operating system;
- your location;
- how much time you spend on the Site;
- the web pages you look at on the Site;
- the webpage that led you to the Site.
- links you click on the Site;
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
Providing services. When you submit information through our Contact Us page, we use that information to respond to your inquiry and tell you about our services.
Marketing. If you have given us your contact information, we may add you to our contact lists so that we can send you marketing emails about our products and services.
Research. We use our Analytics Tools to understand how you, both individually and with others in the aggregate, use the Site. This lets us understand what parts of the Site users find more or less interesting or helpful.
Legal. We may use your information to comply with our legal obligations, including our obligation to prevent fraud and other illegal activities.
We do not sell or rent personal information collected from or about you.
With others who do business with us. We may share your information with other entities that do business with us, including our franchisees and entities that provide services to us (such as our website vendor). Our franchisees may then use your information to contact you about their services. They may also share your information with third parties for advertising purposes.
We may also provide aggregate statistics about visitors to the Site, such as volume, traffic patterns, and related Site information to reputable third-party vendors. These statistics will not include personally identifiable information.
In Response to Legal Process. We disclose your information to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process.
To Protect the Rights of Others. We will use and/or disclose your personal information when we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action against activities that we believe are illegal, fraudulent, or pose a potential threat to the health or safety of others.
- Session cookies last only as long as your visit to the Site and end when you close your device or browser. We use session cookies to collect information about how you interact with the Site.
- Persistent cookies last even after you leave the Site or close your browser or device. We use persistent cookies to collect aggregate information about how multiple users interact with the Site.
Most browsers have settings that let you control or disable cookies. If you disable cookies, some portions of our Site may not function.
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect through the Site.
Our Site is not directed at or intended to attract visitors under age 13. If we learn that a child younger than 13 has provided personal information via the Site, we will delete that information.
By visiting our Site or submitting information through the Contact Us page, you have consented to our use of your personal information as described in this Policy. If you do not want to receive further communications from us, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can access the personally identifiable information that we collect about you via the Site by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows the error.
Our Site may contain links to other sites, including those of our franchisees, the federal government, and online calculator tools. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.
Your rights. You have the right to request that we disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information that we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect personal information about you.
- The business or commercial purpose for which we are collecting personal information about you.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you.
You have the right to request that we delete personal information that we have collected about you.
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your privacy rights under California law.
How we verify consumer requests. For your protection, we verify your identity before complying with a request for disclosure or deletion of your personal information. As part of your request, we will ask you to provide your first and last names, your email address, your telephone number, and your company affiliation so that we can match that information to our records.
If an agent submits a request on your behalf, we will verify that the agent is authorized to act on your behalf.
This Policy was last updated on May 1, 2020.
We may change this Policy from time to time and will include the most recent version of the Policy on this page. Please be sure to check back periodically to see the latest version of this Policy.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.