If you’re like most small business owners, payroll and HR issues can really pull your focus from managing your day-to-day operations. And it’s no wonder. Complex state and federal employment laws can make finding the answers to your questions — and staying compliant — seem like a full-time job.
Partnership with ADP®
Through our partnership with ADP®, we offer payroll with HR resources that can help improve the management of your people and your risk so you can get back to focusing on your business. With our unique solution, you’ll be empowered to help meet your compliance requirements with access to best practices, powerful tools and expert resources.
We provide comprehensive payroll services which allow you to outsource all of the administration and process, including paycheck creation, W-2s, W-3s, tax forms and payments, direct deposition and customized employee payroll portals.
- Employee Access – Employees can find answers with online access to an up-to-date payroll history, reducing the number of questions you’ll receive.
- General Ledger Interface – Export journal entries from ADP into QuickBooks®, Xero, Creative Solutions or a generic output file — without rekeying data.
- Payroll Preview – Preview payroll results before processing to reduce errors.
- Electronic Reports – View, access, export and print over 15 different reports online.
- Tax Filing – We’ll calculate, deposit, file and reconcile your payroll taxes — and respond to inquiries from taxing agencies regarding the returns we file for you.
- New Hire Reporting – Helps protect your company from penalties due to mistakes or late filings.
- Garnishment Payment Service – A cost-effective, comprehensive solution that helps you manage all aspects of your wage garnishment processing.
- State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) – Have your State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) automatically deposited and filed on your behalf.
PADGETT IS HERE FOR ALL YOUR SMALL BUSINESS NEEDS. Reach out to us today at (919) 892-6637 to schedule your initial consultation.
HR Information and Education
- HR Fundamentals Training – Self-paced online learning course covering various HR practices.
- State and Federal Resources – Help meet your core state and federal documentation requirements with convenient access to key government forms and documents.
- HR Checkups – Compare your current HR practices against standard HR best practices to see how you measure up.
- Tip of the Week – Receive practical how-to articles that provide best-practice information to complete your everyday employee management tasks.
- Quarterly Newsletter – Timely, comprehensive articles focused on compliance requirements and getting the most out of your workforce.
- HR Dictionary – Hundreds of must-know HR terms, definitions and abbreviations to clarify your HR tasks.
After-The-Fact Payroll Services
Client processes in-house. Our After-The-Fact payroll services takes your manual records and uploads the information to our data files. We will arrange for all the payroll tax payments and tax agency form submissions.
Payroll Paycheck Options
Choose from three ways to pay your employees:
ADPCheck™ – The most secure paycheck in the industry signed and sealed with 10 advanced fraud protection features.
Full Service Direct Deposit – The quickest way to pay your employees — on payday, pay is automatically deposited in each employee’s account.
- ALINE Card by ADP-SM – Pay employees electronically on a reloadable Visa prepaid debit card.
HR Support, Administration and Compliance
- HR HelpDesk – Receive phone and e-mail access to a dedicated support team of HR professionals to help you navigate even your most complicated HR issues.
- Employee Handbook Wizard – Create a comprehensive, professional quality employee handbook based on federal employment law in just 15 minutes.
- Job Description Wizard – Create customized job descriptions based on an extensive database.
- Advanced HR Toolkits – Step-by-step guidance to help you complete and document advanced HR tasks, including everything from OSHA to FLSA.
- HR Forms & Documents – Save time by obtaining your key HR forms from our central library of thousands of best-practice documents, checklists, forms, job descriptions and policies.
- Basic HR Toolkits – Properly complete everyday HR tasks such as hiring and termination with step-by-step best-practice guidelines, essential forms and documents and related policies.
- State and Federal Compliance Database – Get information about ever-changing state and federal employment laws without the legal jargon, with plain English summaries of major regulations to help you stay on top of HR best-practices and compliance requirements.
- HR Compliance Updates – Receive proactive e-mail alerts when laws change that may affect your company’s policies, procedures or compliance requirements.
- Audit & Compliance Wizard – Use an intuitive wizard to assess your company’s HR practices in seven key HR areas, and gain access to resources to help shore up your weaknesses.
- Quick HR Answers – Search a comprehensive database of commonly asked HR questions and get on-demand best-practice answers.